size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-13-2022, 12:49 PM

Cerberus suggested a feast for the pack and Chimera nodded. "Whatever you'd like to set up, I'll support. The stores are at your disposal and fresh meat can be acquired. Just delegate duties to your packmates." Another lesson in ruling. Cerberus would have to learn to take the lead and become comfortable telling others what to do and when to do them.

"Getting to know the wolves around you is key to ruling properly," the two-toned man spoke. "Not only to build a sense of trust, but to know what they're capable of. Gauging personalities is important." It was one thing to like someone, but another thing entirely to trust them for any task given. One had to pick and choose who could be relied upon for which thing.

Then Cerberus spoke again, this time about how shocked he was when his father named him heir. That the horned boy thought them all the same though... "You aren't all the same," he informed his son. "As a ruler, you have to hold yourself to a different standard than the rest. It's the only way that you can make difficult decisions." Again Chimera gave the boy a pat on the back. "Love your family, but never forget that you are of a higher status. Difficult decisions will come in time and you'll have to be ready to accept that not everyone will be pleased with those decisions. So no, my boy. You aren't all equal. Just as you are not equal to me, they are not equal to you. Understand?" Mismatched ears shifted forward as he prepared himself for his sons response.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.