An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
05-13-2022, 01:51 PM
Ophie was eager to fall in line beside Briar, her rotund bum shimmying from side to side in a content little zumba dance. Her sisters were-more often than not anyway-so easy to be around, kind and caring, lacking the jagged edges the rest of her siblings seemed to have. All the hardships Briar had been through had only made her a better person, strengthen her resolve and sense of perseverance. Helped her rise to the top whilst Ophie rolled off the edge, plummeted down into the abyss.  

Light danced in the tropics of her eyes, taking in the looming towers as they moved beneath the gateway. There was just so much going on and yet it was organised, felt lived in, in the true and proper way a home should feel. She'd never really thought much about leadership before, knew she didn't have the mettle for it, but it was apparent that Artorias and Briar excelled in this. In all things, probably. And made it look effortless too, as easy as breathing.

There were a lot of options at paw, so much to see and sniff but of course, Ophie's belly rumbled at the mention of dining. The fact she'd made it all the way here without keeling over from starvation was a feat in and of itself, but now it had gotten started her stomach would not be silenced! Feeed meee!

How rude though. Like she'd come all this way just to raid the Hallow's stores. How very Ophie.

"Maybe umm...the kitchens first. For a light snack or something. I haven't eaten in forever."Since like...maybe two hours ago, max. She at least had the mind to be sheepish, ears flicking back as a nervous smile settled on her features.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]