An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-14-2022, 01:54 PM

Duchess had seemed to pay little attention to Noir as he joined her back at camp other than a little glance before he joined her at her side. It was different though when he was there, looking forward at the fire and their cooking meals. He could probably feel or see her eyes on him then.

She could honestly fake smiles around him now, though maybe they weren't so fake. Duchess found comfort in him in just the same way he did with her. The day he asked her to be his seemed so far away. Her emotional state at the lowest he had ever seen and hopefully the only time he would ever see her that way. Duchess didn't have a problem with being physically weak and bendable to what Noir wanted. Honestly she was mentally that way too. But she didn't want to seem like a completely broken and destroyed woman for him. She was willing to give him anything he asked, and she felt maybe lucky to be as happy as she was. Or at least as happy as she could be after the loss of her children. She knew she had changed over the course of her few years but she knew she could never change any of what had happened. She just had to try and make everything better from here, fake or not.

Her paw carefully went to curl around his own before she commented, "It's easy hunting for the two of us." Maybe a glimpse into the pack and band background she had lived in prior. She liked providing for Noir in ways that she could, she liked being useful. It wasn't long after that she stood to pull off the cooked deer meat to serve to him and herself. She took a few bites before mentioning, "I had a raven come by today inviting me to a festival at Elysium, if you wanted to come with me." She wouldn't really ask him to go with her, but the offer was there. What she wasn't mentioning at the moment was how Ricin was important to her which was probably why she had been invited and why she was sure she was going. The party was partly for him after all. "The hosts have an fun way of entertainment." She joked subtly, a little smirk on her maw that may have been suggestive to her time there not so long ago but before they were at each other's sides.

"Duchess"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.