An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
05-14-2022, 11:16 PM

Mortis didn’t know what to do. A part of him thought this was the easy answer but a larger part of him wanted to protect Halo. Would this be right for his little friend? Who’s small stature and big heart gave him the impulse to shield her. If they went through with it, what would be the larger implications? It… wouldn’t hurt him, being tied to her with children. He did not love her romantically, but he knew that she would genuinely care and be good to any children she bore. But what would it do to their friendship? After doing what was required to make children, would he be able to look her in the eye again?

He looked at his tea cup for a few moments, letting the thoughts settle back down into something more coherent. “I’ll have to talk to Hika about it, but children are… When… knowing me and Hika can’t make any, I didn’t even consider that we could share them with someone I loved and respected. But I want you to consider it very, very carefully, and you can withdraw your offer at any time. You don’t even need to give a reason.” he said softly, looking up at her at last. “Consider what it would mean for your future. Are you sure you want your first litter like this? That there’s no men in your life that might be upset?” he paused, and gentled his voice even more. He was a wolf shy when it came to these matters, but Halo was shy about a lot more. “Are you comfortable with the act of sleeping with two men?”

"Mortis""Hika"