ardent

well it wasn't me

Aura

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2022, 09:23 AM

With their heart pumping wildly in their ears and adrenaline coursing through their veins it was difficult to make out what the stranger was saying, though nevertheless Aura did their best to listen.  They closed their eyes for a moment and attempted to get their breathing under control.  Slowly the pink wolf was able to reason marginally with their wild, untamed fear and they opened their eyes again.  If nothing else he was still standing in the same spot and hadn't attempted to attack while their eyes were closed, that was a good sign.

If what the man said rang true then it was likely that he hadn't done this after all.  Who would go out of their way to do such a thing to a body only to later decide wait, actually, I want to treat my murder victim with respect?  Probably not many if any.  Plus, if he did do it Aura was fucked anyways.  Their coat glowed in the dark.  The saying "you can run but you can't hide" was practically made with them in mind.  Best to just stay on his good side and pretend this was all just some huge misunderstanding, because hopefully it was.    

"I don't recognize 'em.."  The fae admitted in a small voice, stepping closer to the body to get a better look.  "That's awfully kind of ya'.  I'd like to help, if that's okay.. Who would do somethin' like this?" not that they expected the stranger to know, but whoever it was must have really hated whoever this was.  You could barely even tell it was a wolf.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

I have some pebbles and hefty big boulders.
I have been trying to fit them inside.