gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Fig
05-15-2022, 09:44 AM

"Uhhmmmm..."  Etoile looked around for something that could help the girl get out.  If only she was one of those huge wolves that seemed to live sporadically across these lands, she'd likely be able to just jump right on in, grab the girl, and jump right on out again.  Shame that it was another small wolf that stumbled across this mess.  The Soleil's face scrunched a bit as the stranger mentioned going to get help.  Yeaahh, unless there was a pack nearby that wasn't a likely scenario.  Etoile knew like.. a grand total of three others that lived on these lands, and who the hell knew where they were right now.  "I have an idea... ugh, ick." the yearling grimaced.  "Hold on."

The fae trotted over to that huge snake carcass she'd laid eyes on earlier and began dragging it back to the hole.  It had been dead for a number of days, but not so long that rot had really begun to set in and make it weak.  With any luck it'd hold up long enough to assist the pair.  "So, I've got this huge dead snake.  I'm gonna throw it over now and maybe you can climb it or I can pull you up.  Okay?"  It was the only idea she could come up with, so surely it was an idea worth trying.   Even if it was gross.  Picking the snake up by the head, Etoile flung the body down into the hole.  "Oka', go ahea!"

"Talk" 'Think'

AAAAASDFSADFSDASD-LITERALLY-LOVE