size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Ink
05-15-2022, 03:24 PM

What a tangled mess we've made;

I couldn't help but idly wonder how this would go. The contact that I had with the wolves from around here didn't bring any clarity to the situation and only knowing what I experienced from life at home really challenged what I thought about how to pack life went. I listened as he spoke, searching for anger in his tone where there was none. I paused for a while before speaking, thinking of a good enough excuse.

"I traveled mostly along the shorelines of the beach...I didn't notice the markings." I bit my tongue. It was mostly true. What was I supposed to say? I was having too good of a time and I willingly said fuck off to any markings strewn about? I sighed, loosening my shoulders incrementally. My gut told me the truth may do me more good here than anything else.

"My name is Kage. And I didn't plan on being here with..." I didn't know the pups' name. I shook my head and continued. "I was out running the shores all day. By the time I got here, I guess I just didn't notice any markings. I've been trying to get as far from, um, my family as much as I can and... well. I just ended up here." I shrugged and lowered my gaze to the mans' chest while I spoke. My mind replayed the day after I ran away and remembered how tired I was after running for so long. I hadn't run since and this was the first moment I finally felt free enough to do so without having to look behind me. I wasn't going to go into particulars for I knew this man didn't care, but that was the best that I could come up with, even if it was a piss poor excuse.

I speakI thinkDimitri speaks
Table by Rhune. Art by Ink