An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-15-2022, 09:17 PM

Fern had been up with the first rays of sun to prepare for the day, wanting to get some training time in before the wedding. Once done, she had checked the stores and then double checked the stores before she returned to wake Rudy up. She knows that the motley gray boy hates being up early but, after much persuading (and a little bit of bribery) he had begrudgingly left the warmth of their bed. Then, she had him down to the bath with explicit instructions to scrub thoroughly and to groom out his fur afterward.

It had taken time and Fern had already bathed so she finished preparing herself while he bathed. Now, her fur shimmers in the sun as the pair make their way to the beach, a single yellow sunflower tucked behind her ear. Rudyard is a handsome devil with his coat shining and clean; his metal paw polished to a mirror sheen, and his adorable little puff tail. Blue eyes look over to her handsome love and offers him a huge smile as they softly pad along the warm, sandy beach.

The area for the wedding is gorgeous and Fern looks around with wonder and awe when they arrive. Spying Artorias at the front with his mother, the gray girl offers her mentor a bright smile and a happy wink. She follows Rudyard to their seats and settles in, leaning gently into the gray boy’s side and letting out a content sigh. Together, they wait for the ceremony to begin.

"Fern Lark"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.