An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
05-16-2022, 09:44 AM
Hattori regarded the stranger from the corner of his glowing silver eye, thoughtful and quiet, only to nod once. It was as he suspected then, the dead stranger's coat was unremarkable at best. An average tawny wolf, doing little to suggest as to who they were or where they'd come from. But regardless of how lacklustre they were, they'd still been a person. Been known by others, likely were being missed at this very moment. It was a shame, no one could deny it.

It was fine if they wished to help, would likely make the process easier and pass quicker. Good thing too as Hattori was not eager to hang out, understandably so. But where to start? His gaze roamed the length of the branch, pale brows furrowing as he realised it was too thick, sturdy to hope to snap it. He supposed the only thing they could do was unhook the body and lower it down and catch it as best they could. Turning to the newcomer, he started to formulate a plan.

"Someone with malice in their heart." He said, as just one look at the body told all one needed to know. That it had been violent, overkill. "Can you climb? I need you to...unhook the body and I will catch it." Somehow.

It was either that or they try and poke it down with sticks. Tedious and unlikely to work.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]