An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
05-16-2022, 12:51 PM

It was no secret that Azure was not much one for gatherings, parties, celebrations, or even family for the most part - though he could admit this particular sister was alright. While he and Briar were not exceptionally close, the fact that she had made her way from childhood to adulthood while gaining his respect rather than losing it was a feat in itself. As far as siblings went, Briar was above average. She had gone above and beyond in her training and mastered the art of diplomacy quickly, and while her new position did not come from ambition alone, Azure was still at least faintly proud of the woman she had become.

Navigating through the aisles with ease, he found himself two open seats on the bride's side of the ceremony. Many others of his family had already gathered, and Azure's gaze lingered upon his littermates long enough only for his heart to give a painful squeeze before he'd forced his attention elsewhere. Dwelling on the discomfort would only sour his mood - and likely, his bred-for-ceremony koi-wolf would notice and harass him for it - and so Azure did his best to ignore it. Turning his head toward his mate, he patted the space beside him in invitation and waited for the ceremony to begin.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.