An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
05-16-2022, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2022, 01:35 PM by Hanako. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hanako didn't mind being a plus one, was more than content to be the pretty thing at Azure's shoulder. Like good old times, and yet so much had changed since then and would continue to do so from here on out. Still, she couldn't help but feel a little jealous as her eyes roved the ceremony space, how neat and well decorated things were. The ocean a beautiful backdrop. A proper event, almost a pretty as she'd like. Hadn't she been with Azure longer than Briar had been with her man? How come they beat them to the punch then? She forced down the tinge of green that threatened to push itself closer to the surface, keeping her expression pretty and serene. Cause even after having lost all her fur, regrowing it, giving birth to 5 pups and shrinking a little, she still was lovely. Even if only to look at.

Taking up his invitation, Hanako shot him a pleased look as she near sat on his paw. The pink of her tongue barely poking out from between her teeth as she got nice and comfortable. Even if she got bored with the pageantry of it all she knew she'd at least have Azure to annoy, to whisper things in his tattered ears.

"You should be taking notes, my love." She tilted her head back a little to look up at him. "Though I should hope ours will be far better. The bride prettier too." And now she was hedging towards being mean, probably not a good idea given they were sitting amongst Briars guests and family. She bit her tongue, scanning the crowd once more. Lots of siblings were about, some Hanako hadn't seen in a very long time.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]