An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
05-16-2022, 01:33 PM
Ophie smelled nice. It was terrible, awful and her skin still itched. Of course, she'd wanted to attend her sisters' marriage, who wouldn't want that? But once it dawned on her just how much it entailed she'd started to get cold paws, thought about faking a cough and staying in the den. Except Zee just wouldn't allow it, forced her to bathe and even soaped her up to an inch of her life! It was horrendous and Ophie still hadn't gotten over the trauma inflicted, maybe she wouldn't ever.

Ophie sighed as she felt Zee reach out to smooth her fur that even now insisted on cowlicking.

"Muuum." She complained, her brows knit. And yet she wasn't stupid, felt the turmoil of emotions rolling off her Mother as she sat there. Barely able to keep still. This was harder for Zee than Ophie for sure, but didn't it suck to be the worst of the Fatalis'? The lamest the lineage had to offer. "I guess it's nice to have everyone here..." Ooof. Not a safe topic, for sure. "Thanks for not making me run all the way here, Dad woulda then I would have thrown up and-."

But Zee was kind and patient. Good. The parts of family Ophie liked the best.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]