size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
05-16-2022, 04:25 PM
The soft strokes over Lucian’s fur brought flinches from his flesh. Erys slowed his caress, but each one brought a little less of a reaction and he watched as the poor man calmed. Luc relaxed against pearlescent paws, and Erys found himself joining him. His heart rate slowed and he stopped himself from overthinking his actions. Really only time would heal, time and keeping his word. Eventually he spoke, Luc’s voice was soft and broken. Why was he saved, why did Erys save him? The horned man did not stop gently stroking pale fur as he thought about his answer for a quiet moment.

"I couldn’t just leave you there.” Not because he wanted to add a slave to Chimera’s collection, not because he was looking for a servant, but because he saw a wolf in trouble. Erys couldn’t have done anything but help. His heart wasn’t that hard. "You need help, and I can give that to others now. I used to be in a similar place as you, I was saved from that life by the King.” And Chimera would have his loyalty for life because of it.

"Erystotle Atlas"