gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-16-2022, 05:33 PM
Aliana’s outburst really was not any of Erys’ business, and he shouldn’t have spoke out so errantly. Mismatched ears fell to his skull and nodded slightly in acceptance of the words, Chimera looked amused after all so there was little fear of his words getting back to the queen. What happened here on their yacht stayed here on the yacht, or something like that. Thankfully their conversation moved from Ali to Azzurra.

Even then Erystotle was blushing as he confessed what happened between the two of them. Chimera was the first.. The first wolf that he could come close to calling his friend. He was the King but more importantly he meant something to Erys. He cared about the monochrome man, cared about his opinion and wanted to stay in touch. Telling him what he’d done. It felt like the right decision at the time, and as Chimera spoke he reassured Erys deeply. So much so that he got to teasing him, enough that Erys felt his whole body go warm. His skin turned pink beneath his pearlescent fur.

"Certainly not an expert, my King.” He returned bashfully as Chimera stretched his limber form, rolling to his back and making himself comfortable after the long day of work. Erys copied him, stretching out his limbs so that his pale toes could touch Chimera’s paws lightly. Just a hint of affection as he lay there with him, still uncertain just how deep the feeling and their relationship went. He hadn’t forgotten about those deep passionate kisses that Chimera shared with him.

"Erystotle Atlas"