gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-16-2022, 07:05 PM
Erystotle wasn’t sure where he wanted his relationship with Azzurra to go. He did truly care about her, much deeper than just lust for a night, He wanted to see her smile and see her thrive more than he wanted her in bed. However much he enjoyed the warmth of her and having that intimacy with her. Maybe he wasn’t an expert, but Chimera encouraged him softly, perhaps if he continued the path he was on he could be. It was such an odd thought considering his past. Maybe Chi was right though, as ghostly silver eyes lifted to meet the King’s dual toned gaze there were similar emotions reflected back.

Erys was caught by the glint in his silver and pink eye as their toes touched and a jolt of electricity went through him, starting from his toe beans that reached towards the King. Chimera didn’t pull away, but he did speak again. It was an open ended question, one that Erys might not have been able to answer so clearly at the start of his time in Fenmyre. The waters were much more clear now, especially as he lay there alone with the monarch.

It was a question that he had been sent to ponder since he joined, since he had been given his freedom. It was much easier to pin down now, but he could have given many answers. Right now though.. "I would like your arms around me,” He started boldly, his voice softs as he kneaded his toes in Chimera’s fur. "I want to taste your lips again..” He whispered, uncertainty in his voice because he wasn’t sure about rejection, but also determined because he had confidence in those desires. He wanted Chimera’s affection, he wanted to know what it felt like to be loved by him.

"Erystotle Atlas"