size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-16-2022, 08:29 PM

As he had suspected, Fern straightened up her posture and fixed him with a look of determination before launching right into her request to be named the Hallows' Lead Hunter. Artorias was quiet and allowed Fern to say her piece while he simply watched her and listened. Her pitch was well thought out and rehearsed. Clearly this was something she'd been considering for some time. Then his apprentice finished by claiming she was ready to take on this responsibility. The Aegis pursed his lips and nodded his head pensively. He was inclined to agree with her. Fern had proved her dedication and mettle. She showed that when she put her mind to a task, she got it done. For too long now the rank of Lead Hunter had been left vacant, and while he had initially thought his brother might claim it, Rudyard had been fixed on the path to Vanguard instead.

"Very well," Artorias agreed with another short nod of his head. "So it shall be. Hence forth, you shall be the Hallows' Lead Hunter, Fern. The responsibility of ensuring the pack is adequately fed and the duty of keeping our hunters' training active is yours along with the title." It was a great deal of responsibility, but he believed in Fern, and if she felt ready to do more and contribute more to the pack, then he would give her this chance. "I suppose your first real challenge will be making sure we have more than enough food for the wedding feast." Artorias turned a cheeky grin to the gray-furred girl. "I want us to have enough food to feed a hundred wolves if they show up. Think you and your team can handle that, Lead Hunter?"

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.