size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-16-2022, 08:55 PM

Reila was nearly lost in her own thoughts and hadn't noticed when Erystotle had joined her across the empty fire pit. She had come to more before he spoke and before he did her eyes glanced upwards at him from her laying position on the sands. Her very usual smile that was not so different than Erystotle's shined back at him to his greeting. Instead of saying anything back though, her paw placed right over top of the wine bottle swirling it around slowly on the bottom as if offering it to him to share. She was offering, she hoped her gaze and motion was inviting enough to say so.

She'd wait for him to get closer but if not she'd still speak out, "You are Erystotle?" He was quite distinctive in appearance, so he was easy to point out from description alone. "Chimera has told me about you." Her tone may have been a bit suggestive, but she was more kind than not. Honestly she wasn't very comfortable just... jumping on him and maybe that's why she hadn't made it to the bungalow yet. And the feelings wouldn't change now. She was becoming increasingly eager to go further with Chimera but it would seem she didn't feel that way about every man. Erystotle was in no way an unattractive man, maybe that should have been hinted enough for her. "I believe we come from similar backgrounds." Was really all she could think to bring up. A... conversation starter. A relatable subject. Too bad it wasn't the happy kind.

"Reila"