Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-16-2022, 10:33 PM

The Warlord could hear the sounds of movement. Shuffling feet and quiet words. He looked down at his daughter and offered her a reassuring smile. He bent down, fiddling a moment with his bracer, and sliding something out of the compartment. Holding it gently by the chain with a claw so she could see what it was.. It was a little pendant with a blue stone in its setting. He leaned close to her, whispering quietly.

"Your mother won this in a festival the likes of which the lands hadn't seen before. Run by fireflies - the same one where she gained her antlers." He told her, whisper-quiet. "It is said to offer protection to its wearer. Something old, something blue." He knew Mortis and some others had made her something of feathers to wear for the reception - something borrowed, something new. He kissed her brow and gently eased the pendant over her getup, tucking it out of sight in her fur. "Take it, with the love of your mother and I" he said. His voice was steady, but there was a misting in his eyes. "You will always be my daughter, and my home is your home." He promised. Then he leaned away again so she could prepare herself. "Are you ready, Princess?" He whispered.

"Speech"