size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-17-2022, 01:09 AM

Kotori acknowledged the terrified girl backing off and while he was interested in her Kotori had more interest in the wolf that had stepped between Kotori and the young lady.  Valhalla.  Kotori offered Ardyn a thin smile that held no warmth.  “Back off Adravendi,” the words were soft, and could be taken as to just not scare the girl but there was a clear note of warning towards Ardyn, “I do what I want,” his gaze flicked to the girl and back to Ardyn, “relax, I’m not going to harm her.”  

Kotori was a hot head and didn't care for anyone trying to stop him from an action, and this guy wasn’t even part of his pack.  If the scared girl wasn’t here the motion would have caused Kotori to just attack without a thought.  Really, he was showing self-control he didn’t want to.  “Now,” the one word looking at Ardyn but then his look turns to Isara, “Young lady,” Kotori doesn’t walk straight towards her, or shove into Ardyn whether or not that would be fun, instead walking in a straight line to be more horizontal to her instead of looking past the Valhalla wolf.  “Come here,” it was a simple statement, no point in speaking what she wouldn’t understand but hoping the note of command would register.  Kotori was damn well in charge.  His gaze turning to Ardyn.  “Kind of you to want to help her but, I have it.  My family and I can look after her.”

Kotori didn’t even know what he wanted to do with the lady but right now what he wanted was to be in control and have what someone else seemed to think they could keep from him.  She’d need food and some rest but dad would surely let her in the pack.  How useful she could be would be figured out once she was in better shape and calmed down.  

The horned wolf remained standing, his tail out even with his shoulders, ears alert leaving the only real warning to Ardyn that he’d fight for the lady in his threatening gaze.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]