gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-17-2022, 07:02 AM
The rumble that filled Chimera’s chest let Erys know that had been at least part of the answer he’d been searching for. A long day of work, pleasant company, and the natural spark they shared between each other called for much more than a little toe touching. There wasn’t much of an answer beyond that but it wasn’t a rejection as Chimera shifted, rolling to his paws from his back. Erys looked up and watched him move as he easily placed himself closer to his form. The pearlescent man wiggled over slightly to make room and welcome Chimera at his side.

It didn’t take him very long to do just as Erys’ asked, carefully wrapping his strong arms around him as their bodies pressed together and he was surrounded by the massive King. He whispered softly, and as he had asked, Chimera pressed his lips to Erys. The galactic marked man gasped softly as tongue’s met and he felt the flame in his belly flicker in ignition. Chimera’s touch caused sparks of electricity to race over his skin.

Pale paws wrapped around Chi’s neck as they kissed and he fell into the deep passion of that simple affection. For the moment Chimera was everything, there was nothing in that moment but sweet lips pressed against his own. Their bellies were touching, and his head was laying on Chi’s pale arm. This was where he wanted to be, the subject of Chimera’s affection. He could have gotten lost here, just enjoying Chimera’s closeness and his affection, until he pulled away slightly. Their eyes met and Erys couldn’t be rid of his bashful expression. Shivers went up and down his spine, especially as Chimera spoke once more. Was he satisfied with what he was given? Is there anything else, Chi would ask as his claws ran through his fur and his belly fluttered while his toes curled.

He knew that Chimera didn’t ever want to take advantage of him, he wanted what Erys wanted and nothing more. Erys was obvious in his affection, but Chi would make him say what he desired the most. "I want…” His voice faltered both breathless and nervous as he spoke his heart’s desire. "I want to love you.” He finally said as his ghostly silver eyes looked up into Chimera’s sweet stare.

"Erystotle Atlas"