size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-17-2022, 09:02 AM

Erystotle welcomed Chimera down beside him, making room for the larger man. In an instant they had dissolved into lips, tongues and teeth. Their arms wrapped around one another and Chimera pulled the pale man against him. A large paw danced slowly down the length of the pearlescent man's body, settling upon one colorfully marked hip. Chimera had only been with one man and it hadn't been his choice, it had been payback for the man saving his life. Erystotle was his choice. He knew from the moment that he saw the emaciated, dirty wolf that he was destined to belong to him.

As their lips separated, Chimera looked down upon the horned brute. He could still see the heat in Ery's skin as he questioned him. The smaller man seemed hesitant to respond, but eventually he managed. He wanted love. The two-toned brutes heart thumped hard against his ribs and the sultry gaze shifted to something softer. The paw on the man's hip came upwards once more, cupping a soft, pearlescent cheek. "Erystotle... you are free to love who you will. You don't need permission." Another kiss was bestowed upon the smaller man, a gentle brushing of lips. "You would be so easy to love," he whispered quietly.

Though Erystotle had opened up, he hadn't given Chimera the answer that he wanted. The answer that he needed. The King of Fenmyre had his likes and dislikes and one of those likes was hearing exactly what his lovers wanted him to do to them or for them. Erys wanted love and that could potentially come in time but if he wanted love... then he would have to tell his King just how he wanted it. "Tell me what you want, Erystotle."

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.