size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-17-2022, 09:43 AM

Settling down with Dalila upon the furs, the pair of wolves molded against one another as naturally as anything. They were a pair. A duo. Chimera needed Dalila and he was fairly certain that she needed him in return. He showed the woman his love with little gestures, like the bottle of wine, the tender kisses, the privacy. He did love Dalila, which was still terribly amusing. His younger self would have fought him over such words, but here they were. His mottled queen had secured a piece of his heart with her name on it. That was why this time alone to assess her progress was so important. He needed to be sure that Dalila was okay so that he could work to fix anything in her that was broken.

As Dal set the opened bottle of wine down between her paws, Chimera took it and lifted it to his own lips, taking a hearty draw. Everyone knew that he wasn't a drinker, but perhaps it would make her feel better if he was drinking as well. A drink or two wouldn't get him drunk. It wouldn't even get him buzzed. It would just make his body a little warm and it would eventually fade. That was what he hoped would happen with Dalila's pain as well. It would eventually fade. She informed him that she would be okay and the brute smiled softly, leaning into her as she placed her head upon his shoulder. "I know you will be, my warrior queen." Chimera nosed behind the woman's ears, his tongue pulling over the back of the one closest to him.

Dalila began to speak and Chimera listened intently, both ears pricking forward to better hear the woman's softly spoken words. She told him of the slaves being used when she was younger and he knew that this wasn't the case with her. She'd been a virgin when he'd taken her against her will so long ago. Still, he could feel the pain within her as she recounted her youth and so the man shifted, lifting the foreleg that she was resting against the drape it around her, pulling the mottled fae in close and offering her the safety and protection that she needed and deserved. Especially after what he'd done to her. She claimed that she could rationalize his actions back then, but he'd simply been a spoiled, entitled little prick and she had been nothing but a slave. An object. A belonging. No more.

Powerless. She had felt powerless against the brute that had savagely attacked her. Dalila now had doubts about her own abilities because of it. "You aren't powerless," he assured her. "I saw the one that did this to you. He was a predator and he knew exactly what he was doing. He made a life out of taking advantage of others." He would have been a wolf that Chimera would have gladly thrown in his slave pens. One deserving of the bloody end that he had been given. "You weren't the only one that he took advantage of," Chi continued. "He raped wolves from the Hallows. He mutilated Artorias' brother so badly that he has to wear a metal paw." Chimera gave Dalila a squeeze and placed a kiss upon her crystalline brow. "Just as you and I possess skills in fighting, that bastard possessed skills in predation. Don't think less of yourself for it." The man's paw gently prompted Dalila to meet his gaze. "I don't think less of you for it. I still love you just as much, if not more, Dalila Klein." Seeing her hurt... it had brought that love raging hard to the surface.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.