gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-17-2022, 07:43 PM
Chimera gave him what he asked for, his sweet kisses and gentle touch were everything that Erys craved. He hadn’t been given a lot of time to really develope who he was, but he was confident in his attraction to Chimera. He was handsome, strong, and possessed the most careful touch. His heart was pure, though rough on the outside Erys could see the great good within him. Beyond all of it that quality was the most desirable to the pearlescent man. Chimera had saved him, and in doing so earned his own broken heart. At one time he had been broken, but Chimera showed him how to heal, how to become a real wolf. One with his own needs and personal desires.

Their lips parted slightly as Erys answered him hesitantly, struggling to find the words that Chimera wanted ot hear this time. He would encourage him none the less, telling him there was no need to ask permission. He could love whoever he saw fit. And Erystotle wanted to love the King of Fenmyre. He didn’t really stop gazing into Chimera’s eyes as he spoke and brushed his dark lips against Erys’ pink ones. Butterflies fluttered to the point of breaking out of his belly he was so delighted and nervous as Chi’s paws roamed his form. He whispered how easily he could love him in return and Erys’ heart soared.

He grinned as their muzzles brushed against one another, and Chimera pressed again. What did he really want? What would make this moment any better? "I want you, my King. As though I were one of your Queens. Make me yours.” He breathed, his voice nervous but his desires determined. They were soft pleading words as he ran his claws through Chimera’s thick fur and lost himself in his deep gaze.

"Erystotle Atlas"