size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
05-17-2022, 08:33 PM

Vanille hadn't really noticed the way Arcturus may have been looking at her. Maybe there was a little shift in his demeanor, but nothing she would pay attention to. They had gotten comfortable enough that what he may have been experiencing was not bothersome or out of the ordinary to point out. So she wouldn't notice. She couldn't say she felt exactly the same way. But maybe that was because she was hiding those deeper feelings and being more naive than she would know. She did really like the time she spent with Arcturus, but she wouldn't go anywhere beyond that.

She had laid there looking up at the stars with him without saying a word, she was fine with that. If he spoke she would listen, but for now she was quiet. Like the stars were whispering to her.

She shifted her body just slightly while still laying on her back, gently leaning the top of her head into his at an angle. And again settled there in the chilly grasses under the stars. "I've never traveled this far until you moved here." She stated, just a bit of conversation. She didn't mind the travel at all, in fact she quite liked it. She was getting used to the path from home and back but traveling had opened up her mind to other places in the world she could see. A young mind speaking. She was quite reserved so she did feel a little bit like an eager child to the thought.

"My mother taught me how to get home if I was ever lost." Her paws raised up the the stars as if drawing the line west of here. "It never seemed to happen. I never forgot though." Her voice may have turned a bit somber and Arcturus couldn't see the slight squint in her eye as she thought, "The Long Night is a little fuzzy though."

"Vanille"
Base By WatermelonCreature