size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-17-2022, 11:42 PM

It was easy for Chimera to lavish affection upon Erystotle. He was such a sweet, kind soul. The man was so, so pure. How anyone could want to hurt such a creature, the black and white brute couldn't understand. The pearlescent brute's heat filled cheeks made him look even more fetching, if possible. Erystotle was a cherub in wolfen form. They kissed, they touched and it all felt so natural. So right.

After another kiss and a second request from Chimera, Erystotle spoke again. The request that he made brought heat flaring in the King's core and a low growl rose up from the brute's chest. The pale man wanted sex. He wanted Chimera to pin him down and treat him like one of his queens. Hearing such a carnal request from such a pure wolf... it did something for the two-toned man. "Do you know how I make love to my queens?"A serious expression stole over the man's face and he leaned in to brush his lips over Erystotles once more. "I'm not always a gentle lover." His tongue slid over the smaller man's lower lip. "I don't want to frighten you or remind you of things that you've gone through in the past."

Erystotle had made so much progress since Chimera had taken him from the ship and given him his freedom. He wasn't always a gentle lover. Sometimes when the mood struck, he needed to be rough. Even with Siren he was sometimes rough. The relationship that he had with the galactic marked man now, Chi didn't want it to change. "If you can honestly tell me if I'm too rough or if I'm hurting you, I'll grant your wish." Chimera brought their lips together again, sliding his tongue into Erys' mouth once more, absorbing the taste of the brute. Teeth pulled at the mans bottom lip oh so gently. "I just need to hear you say it."

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.