gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
05-18-2022, 01:24 AM
Alastor felt the tension in Relm's body while he embraced her, ad though she wasn't actively resisting him, her passive resistance of doing absolutely nothing screamed as loud as if she were. Relm was merely existing at this point, no longer engaging him. It made the demon frown to realize this. Eventually she did press into him some more, but Alastor had already felt the hesitation, the trepidation in her inaction. Already he had decided that he would hunt down whoever had done this to her. There were no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Elysium only had so many wolves, and fewer still that could leave those kinds of marks on her. This would not be a difficult hunt, and Alastor already had an idea of where to begin.

The two remained in silence for some time, standing in the cold waters of the lake while Alastor's fragmented mind raced with a million thoughts all buzzing around his skull like a swarm of angry hornets. But right now, Relm had all of his focus. She was hurting and she needed to be protected and reassured. From his standpoint, he had thought their relationship had been going pretty smoothly, all things considered. Apparently he had been wrong. He hadn't realized just how deeply Relm's emotional bond for him ran, to the point where she was virtually killing herself over it. Eventually Relm did speak again, though she didn't pull away, her words somewhat muffled in his thick fur coat. She wanted to know why he needed her when he had Manea. Dark brows furrowed; he didn't understand the question. "You and Manea provide me with different things," he explained, still refusing to let her go just yet. "It's not that I don't need you, Relm. I want you. You're very precious to me, and I want to care for you and protect you, because you're mine."

It was as simple as that: Relm was his, and so he would love her with this ferocious protectiveness until the day she decided she didn't want him anymore. But until then, he would always find her. He would comfort her and care for her, he would love her and he would protect her, he would fight with her and hunt with her and fuck her. Until the day she no longer wanted to be his, only then would he consider letting her go—not a moment sooner. "Why do you need me?" asked Alastor in return, now equally curious as to what Relm saw in him that made her feel so passionately for him. Relm had the luxury of total freedom; she could leave any moment she wished. Yet here she was. She stayed.

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.