size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-18-2022, 10:45 PM

Tamsyn began the wedding ceremony with joy and pride in her voice. Artorias was listening, but his eyes were fixated on his beautiful bride. Amongst all the wolves around them and Tam leading the event, the Carpathian man had eyes only for her. Tamsyn began by welcoming and thanking all of their guests for being here, praising the effects all of them had in their lives. Artorias couldn't agree more with that sentiment. His family had been his support system from the day he was born. They were his paramount priority in life, the greatest asset he possessed in this world. The family he'd found in the Fatalises had helped to shape him into the wolf he was today, and he would forever be grateful not only for Sirius' mentorship, but for bringing Briar into this world with him. He gently squeezed Briar's paw back in his own, seeing the radiant joy on her face nearly bringing him to tears himself. Thankfully in the broad daylight, the glowing quality of his tears was hidden and would draw no attention.

His focus on Briar was momentarily disturbed when he felt Tamsyn's paw rest over theirs, turning his attention back to his mother with an ecstatic smile and eager eyes, his tail wagging behind him like an excited puppy. Tam blessed the couple and voiced that she hoped their lives would be filled with love and happiness and never taken for granted. Artorias' heart tightened as she spoke of the preciousness of life and time. His mother knew better than anyone here the cruelty of time and fate; they had all lived through it, but she had felt its effects the worst. Her advice was taken to heart, branded into his soul. He would cherish every moment with Briar for the rest of his days. Then it was Briar's turn to speak. Facing his bride once more, Artorias listened to her vows with fluttering heart and light soul. He squeezed her paw again, listening while she deigned him her best friend, her confidant, her supporter, everything she had wanted in life. Artorias laughed softly along with her, the smile on his face widening almost painfully wide the more she said. When she finished by vowing her love to him, it took all of his self control to not just scoop her up and start kissing her then and there.

Then it was his turn. Taking a quivering breath to steady his jittery and excited nerves, Artorias lifted his other paw to gently envelop Briar's between his, gazing deeply into her teary turquoise eyes—the same eyes that had come to mean love and safety and everything good in the world. "Briar..." He had to stop himself from saying her full name, knowing that her middle name was a point of teasing for her and he wanted to take this seriously. "No words I could say could ever come close to how you've affected me and how truly fortunate I am to have you in my life. From when we were rambunctious puppies fighting each other to this moment right now, your love has inspired courage and confidence in myself. You believe in me even when I doubt myself. You pick me up when I fall and care for me when I'm hurt. You've seen me at my highest and my lowest, my best and my worst, and you loved me all the same. As long as I have you by my side, I can take on the world—because you are my best friend, my partner, the wolf I love with all my heart and soul." Artorias paused to take another breath, a giddy laugh of his own escaping him while he gently squeezed Briar's paw between his own. "I love you, Briar. I love you so much that I look forward to seeing you first thing every morning and last every night. When you look at me, you make me feel like the only wolf in the whole world, you make me feel invincible and incredible. I vow to always strive to be the man you see me as. Someone worthy of your unending love and faith. From this day, until the end of my days, and in whatever world comes next."

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.