gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-19-2022, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2022, 07:26 AM by Aslatiel. Edited 1 time in total.)

As the wolves filed in, Asla paid them little mind, instead choosing to look out to sea as they all waited. Though she didn't give the her visual attention, the woman's ears were keen. As such, when her brother's whore spoke her disrespectful words at such a volume, she had no doubt that all of them would be able to hear. Aslatiel had always disliked Hanako, the woman never being anything more than slave garbage, but this had pushed her over that line into pure hatred. The tawny fae bit her tongue, not wanting to cause a scene out of respect for her sister and Artorias.

The vows were spoken and they were quite lovely. The bond between Briar and Artorias was evident in the way that they looked at one another, the way that they spoke. When the vows were complete and the groom's mother made her final statement, Asla was the first on her paws, cheering for the happy couple.

Once the rest of the crowd began to cheer as well, Aslatiel turned and took a step forward, invading Hanako's space to place her mouth close to the woman's ear where she spoke softly, but loud enough that Hanako would hear. "The next time you decide to be so trashy, don't do so within earshot of the bride's family. No matter what name you carry, you'll never be anything more than a tactless whore and you've proven that to everyone here. I hope Azure makes you pay for being such an embarrassment." Aslatiel then pulled back, flashing the sweetest smile that she could manage. Turning to Indigo, Asla continued to grin, though she grit her teeth as she spoke. "I need to go or I'm going to make her face even uglier." Whether he chose to go with her or stay here was his choice, but the teal striped fae felt the violence rising within herself, so she moved through the crowd and back up towards the castle. She had faith that Azure would handle the insult done to himself and their sister.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]