size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-19-2022, 08:47 AM

Grim had come to sit beside her and Bowen was quite thankful for her brother's presence. She leaned up to kiss his cheek, always happy to see him, then gave a soft smile and nod to the brute beside him. The russet and snow fae assumed that this was the one that had Grim confused when they'd met not so long ago and she was glad that they'd figured things out. Grim confirmed this and the woman's forced smiled turned genuine for a moment as Bowen's viridian gaze met that of her brother's large boyfriend. "Good to meet you," she spoke in clear, somewhat shy tones. "I'm Grim's sister, Bowen." She could feel the anxiety thrumming through her sibling and before he leaned against Malachai, Bowen gave his paw a gentle tap. "Everything will be fine," she assured him, then looked back to the other man. "I look forward to meeting your properly later. I'm heading back with you two after the wedding." She wasn't sure if Grim knew, but now he did.

Everyone settled in and the ceremony began. Bowen watched, stiff and still, her insides aching with sadness, yet all the while she kept a smile on her face. She would do this for Artorias. She wouldn't break down. The vows that he and Briar shared were beautiful and heartfelt, reminding her how much of a wrench she was in the machine of their relationship. It hurt. It hurt a lot. Brave face though. She'd do it for Art.

Once the ceremony was complete, Bowen applauded along with the rest. Then, without bothering to notify anyone of her departure, the small woman separated herself from the crowd and went back up to the castle. Rather than join the feast, she went up to her room and closed herself within. She would be leaving when the Armada guests left. There was no need to pack anything since she had nothing to pack. She could take furs, but what was the point? Curling up on her bed, she watched Tej leave to fetch them a meal. Bowen was very glad to have the tiger on her side.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]