size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-19-2022, 07:48 PM

Ikigai saying it wasn’t his fault was kind but if Kotori had said something this might not have happened so he certainly held some blame at least.  Kotori removed his leg as she pulled away, as she sat up he got back on his feet.  Well, time to let it go.  He imagined his little perfect set up again of their den together with their kids and then he imagined it dumped in a fire.  There.  Starting at nothing again.

“I never considered you being given away to someone you didn’t know,” a soft huff, “well, it's over.” The word expressed that cut off from what was to now.  Kotori still had a grand future to set up but was unaware of what that grand future would be now.  Who would it be with?  Ikigai had da solid point.  Was he planning to just wait for her with a ‘what if’ something happened to him?

“You are right,” Kotori reluctantly drew out.  “I probably will have to find someone else.  I desire heirs in my future.” His relaxed gaze put more focus directly at her face, “but Iki, I might find another wolf but remember, you were always my first choice.  I wanted you first.  If you ever need me then come to me.  You will always have my strength if you need it.”  He didn’t like giving in and saying he could so easily go to someone else but as he’d been realizing in this conversation neither one of them were kids.  Adults had decisions to make and the choices might not be ideal.  

“When do you leave?” Might as well get some of the facts aside from dealing with the hard truth.  

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]