size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-20-2022, 07:50 AM

Kotori waited for Venom to meet him with a straight back and gaze focused on her pack’s land.  He’d protect both land and empress for this season with a vengeance.  Kotori had time recently to look at how he wanted to reshape his future and an idea had started playing in his head.  He had lost his first dream so it was time to look for a second dream.  The earth-toned wolf had taken to roaming in his adolescence as he had tried to figure out who he was.  It had done the young wolf more good than he had known it would at the time.  He had gained perspective on keeping his own opinion and not looking to others for how to think about a thing.

Now, he would learn how another alpha ran her pack.  While he offered Venom his help he could take payment back in the form of learning from the empress simply by watching.  When he spotted Venom coming the young man stood up, lowering his head down to his shoulders and back up in a slow respectful bow of his head to her.  “Hello Empress,” his words kept respectful.  Ikigai had made note of wanting her title respected when they first met and he imagined Venom might feel the same.  If it turned out this would be casual then all the better but, respect shown first.  

“Thank you,” Kotori stepped over the pack land, looking at Iki’s mom who he had seen a time or two in the past but he’d never actually spoken to that he could recall.  “I know my father has already said this, but to hear it from me as well.  I will be with you for the season to guarantee your safety from anyone that might attempt harm.  Also, for my own addition, if you desire I would be happy to assist you in training any younger warriors in how to fight, or any other task you would like assistance with.”  The brown wolf hadn't received much training for etiquette with the other alpha' but he was going to try and show well.

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]