size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
05-20-2022, 08:21 AM

Kotori's curt, "well it's over," made Ikigai visibly wince, obsidian lips pulling back to flash the edge of teeth momentarily. It almost felt as though she was being accused of something. This wasn't her fault. She didn't know that he'd had plans or even that he had feelings towards her. There was nothing that could be done about it now, so in a sense it was over, but the words still hurt. Not as much as his next comment though.

Imagining Kotori with someone else hurt. It roused a bit of jealousy in the normally calm fae. She didn't like the idea even though she'd never considered them as a mated pair before. Iki found that she couldn't look Kotori in the eye. There were so many emotions flitting through her that the snowy fae could barely breathe. Only Kotori's insistence that he would always be there for her kept her from fleeing his presence. She was his first choice.

Then he asked when she had to leave and Ikigai's eyes were wide as though in shock when she looked at him again. "Today. I go back to Elysium with the alphas when they leave." The girl had begun to shake from the sheer amount of emotion thrumming through her. Though they were in the midst of warm, summer months, her teeth began to chatter as she shivered with pent up feelings. "I... need to go," she spoke in
wavering tones. "I'm sorry." Turning, the girl fled in a manner not befitting a princess in the slightest. Tears were biting at her eyes again. She just needed to be alone.

"Ikigai"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]