gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-20-2022, 10:39 AM
He moved as Chimera did, putty under the massive man’s paws. The King held him tightly, overwhelmed him completely, all the while carefully making love to him there in the last glow of sunset. Their own pleasure built off of one another, Chimera enjoying everything Erystotle gave him and the inverse was just as true. The pearlescent man never wanted this to end. He belonged for the first time, himself, not just his body. Chimera saw to both body and heart as he loved him.

Chi held him tighter, lowering himself further, pressing his chest against his own. As he buried his head into Erys’ neck he gasped and moaned softly into Chimera’s mismatched ears. Gentle whispers of passion and pleasure as their bodies entwined. His heart beat heavily in his chest, thundering in his ears and in time to Chimera’s hips. Being loved like this brought him to heights he had never felt before, the easy rhythm of Chimera’s body against his had him losing himself far sooner than he wanted this time to end.

He groaned as Chimera’s teeth brushed along the line of his jaw, and a warning word whispered against his ear. Erys could feel the edge approach, the coil that was wound far too tight was about to release. He cried out as Chimera’s jaws grasped the loose skin at the side of his neck. The band snapped, the dam broke, his control disappeared as he was shoved over the edge. His body tensed and relaxed as waves of pleasure washed over him. He gasped and sputtered as he clung to Chimera’s massive form and rode out the entirety of the experience safe in his arms. Even the feeling of his teeth against his vulnerable neck had aroused and enhanced the feelings within him.

Eventually Chimera’s hold on him loosened, but he remained tucked perfectly beneath the monochrome King. He couldn’t really catch his breath, and his body continued to tingle and twitch as Chimera found his gaze, his first words were only of concern. "Yes, my King.” He gasped softly in response, nothing but happy and satisfied like he had never been before. Erys’ silver gaze held nothing but glittering adoration. Deep affection, and boundless pleasure. "I’m yours, I want to be yours.”

"Erystotle Atlas"