size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-20-2022, 01:25 PM

The pair crashed into pleasure together, plummeting from such great heights that it felt as though his hold upon mortality might snap. Eyes clenched tight and he had to try hard not to bit down as he might do with Aliana. It was that alone that kept him aware and alert. Together, they arrived at their pleasure filled destination and Chimera could feel the evidence of that pleasure between their melded bodies. He didn't mind it at all. They would simply have to bathe in the ocean together.

Erystotle had been perfection, all of his writhing, his gasps, his moans, it had been as though they were curated specifically for the two-toned King. Those sounds had aided in pushing him over the edge. Anyone who knew Chimera intimately knew that he had an audible fixation. The pale man had fed that fixation with each breath and pant.

Afterwards they lay there together, wrapped up in one another and trying to catch their breath. Erystotle assured him that he was okay with a breathy gasp, then proclaimed that he wished to belong to Chimera. The giant brute looked down at his smaller lover and rolled his hips once more, their bodies still locked together. "You are mine, Erystotle. You have been mine from the moment that I saw you on that ship and you will continue to be mine." Chimera brought their lips together again, thrusting his tongue into his lover's maw. He ate hungrily at Erystotle as though he was starving. His hips pulled against the pearlescent brutes and he growled into that kiss.

Chimera wanted to flip the man over. He wanted to press him into the deck of the ship and take him hard, but it would wait. Erystotle hadn't had such attention in a long while and was likely to be a little sore. When he was able, the massive brute rose, though he stayed standing over the galactic marked man. He still found Erystotle to be beautiful, his markings and coloring perfect. Chimera looked down upon Erys, an expression of adoration on his face. "You're so beautiful," he whispered the soft compliment to his newest lover, then offered a paw to help him up. "Come," Chi spoke. "Let's get cleaned up." He led the way down the gangplank and onto the dock that would lead them to the beach. Once there, Chimera padded into the gently lapping waves of the sea, enjoying the cool water against his heated skin.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.