size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-21-2022, 02:22 PM
Ooc: Next post due at 6pm CST on 5/25! The damage was originally supposed to be done with D10s, but I forgot that I was doing two rounds of fighting instead of three so I bumped it up to D20s to try and make it a bit more interesting!

Avacyn watched as the two teams clashed, and after just a few moments of scuffling she saw Eraithus and Nirvana fall back from the groups, leaving four on either side. She ended up standing up and moving to the edge of the bolder, her ebony gaze darting back and forth to try and catch all of the action as she started working out who might be declared the winner. It was still too early to tell who was going to edge out over the other, but she was keeping a sharp eye on all of their efforts. Her brother in particular got a bit ganged up on, but they were all in the thick of it! It was a fun fight to watch so far and she was interested to see how it went since it almost looked like it could go either way.

Due to not posting in the allotted time, Nirvana and Eraithus have been knocked out!

Current scores
Team A: 137
Scylla: 40 - 6 = 34
Imperia: 30 - 11 = 19
Gossamer: 45 - 3 = 42
Saracyn: 45 - 3 = 42

Team B: 156
Fern: 40 - 4 = 36
Cerberus: 50 - 12 = 38
Albion: 55 - 9 = 46
Chade: 45 - 9 = 36

"Avacyn Mendacium"