gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Trick 2019
05-22-2022, 07:44 PM
No one had treated him like Chimera did before, nowhere in his life had he felt so special and desired. He’d been wanted before, used indiscriminately, and the difference was staggering. Chimera literally took his breath away. As the massive King held him close Erys gasped for air, little whines slipping past his pink lips as he basked in the remnants of the high he was given. Little pulses over his muscles and within his core, waves of electricity racing over his skin as the pair of them settled together. Erys couldn’t have moved if he had a desire to, all he wanted was to bask in the feeling of being there with Chi.

His warms arms protectively around Erys with their bodies still pressed together. The pearlescent man had never felt happiness or euphoria like this. He wore a lopsided grin on his feature, one that revealed every emotion beneath. There was only enough space between them for the sweet conversation they shared in whispers. He whined softly as the King rolled his hips against his once more, sending another tremor through him. Chimera’s dual toned gaze found Erys’ silvery white eyes as he told him the real truth. He’d belonged to Chimera the moment he laid eyes upon him. The thought made the man’s heart tighten and warm.

He kissed him again, revealing just how little he had been satiated with that deep and hungry kiss. Erys would have yielded to anything Chimera did to him in those next moments, but the King truly did care about his pale lover. Erys could have taken much more, but the build would better for body and mind. However much he wanted to remain there forever, tangled up in one another, eventually all good things came to an end. Chimera gently pulled away from him, though Erys didn’t quite have to let go as their lips parted. He felt wanted, desired, like he belonged here in Chimera’s care.

Pausing for a moment more, standing over him, a look of sweet affection on his features as he spoke, Chimera’s words touched him in a way he hadn’t felt before. He was beautiful. Mismatched ears fell to his skull as he looked up bashfully at Chi’s offered paw. "I never felt that way until you found me.” He admitted quietly as he let him help him to his paws and lead him down into the water to get better cleaned up. Erys didn’t hesitate as he followed the monochrome King into the warm saltwater. It coaxed the dirt from his pelt and soothed his body.

"Erystotle Atlas"