size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-22-2022, 10:41 PM

Kotori walked silently soaking in his father’s words, churning what he wanted, and what Iki and Venom wanted in their alliance. “Ikigai,” the name spoken more gently than all the other bits of frustration he’d growled out before.  

“They wanted to have ties in Elysium,” Kotori added with a frustrated sigh, “I imagine that means the only recourse is a different member of their family."  Ikigai had made it sound so damn unchangeable but his dad spoke of him fighting for it.  Was there a way to get Venom to change her mind?  Even if there was would Ikigai be happy with him for it.

The armada could give gifts but if the whole point was wanting someone with Ashen blood over there then Armada had no way of replacing that.  “Of course, I want to fight for it, I would love to fight for her,” His eyes flick to his dad, “but wouldn’t it look bad on ashen to change their deal once it's set?  Iki has a great deal of pride and desire to serve her pack.  Getting what I want would mean ruining what they worked for, right?”  Kotori really didn’t bother worrying about what most others wanted but the woman who had been his princess was an exception.  Did dad see an angle to this he was missing or did he think the future of family was a priority over the alliance terms?

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]