Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-22-2022, 10:54 PM

It was clear from Ko’s response that he had put a lot of thought into this. Why Ashen would give something of importance up in order to have ties to Elysium baffled him. Ashen was the stronger pack, With the Armada and Habari at its call. It would have made more sense for Elysium to have given something to Ashen… and giving away a child baffled the Warlord. He hoarded his children possessively.

“So Ikigai wants this deal to go through, as well?” Poor Kotori, to have found his first crush in such a complicated manner. “You need to decide for yourself what you want to do. Do you want to fight for her, or let her be? You could speak to Venom and see if there were any recourse to be found. For you, there is much I would offer for your happiness.” he had a fleeting thought of Zee given to another, and what he would do in Kotori’s shoes, and was glad he wasn’t. There was no easy answer for his son to be found here. “I did not realise you were courting her.”{/b]

[b]"Speech"