size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-22-2022, 11:20 PM

The wedding was in full swing, the evening now crept across Auster and all the wolves that had come to celebrate with him and Briar well into the revelry. It was a jovial time had by all and spirits were high with everyone. But there was one little nagging bit of business the Aegis had to conduct before he could say he was truly enjoying his post-nuptial celebrations. As Artorias made his rounds about the great hall, chatting with and thanking everyone for their attendance, he kept an alert gaze out for Azure and Hanako. This was not a conversation he wanted to have, but it was one that needed to be done. His conscience wouldn't allow him to let certain things go unsaid without taking a stand for what was right. While he wished he hadn't heard what had been said at the wedding ceremony, having the keen ears of a wolf meant that he had heard every word. How anyone else hadn't would have been a surprise. Maybe they had and simply weren't addressing it. But Artorias was not them.

When he spotted the Fatalis alpha and his fiancée, Artorias strode up to both of them and greeted them with a warm smile. "Lord Azure and Lady Hanako, thank you both for making the journey! I hope you're enjoying the feast. I know how much this means to Briar to have her family and loved ones here with her." Respectful and welcoming. That seemed like the best place to start. Fixing the saber-fanged man with his gold-flecked amber eyes, Artorias spoke as naturally as he had greeted them. "Azure, I'd like to steal a minute of your time, please. There's something I'd like to talk to you about." The obsidian and azure wolf gestured for Azure to follow him with a wave of his paw towards the garden terraces, where they could have some privacy and speak in confidence. This wasn't something Artorias wanted to discuss directly in front of Hanako—though if Azure forced his hand, he'd have little choice.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.