size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
05-23-2022, 12:59 AM

“Perfect,” Chade agreed easily.  Stopping alongside Arc he spotted Pan inside the dense fur and gave the funny-looking creature a curious gaze before looking back at Arc.  “I was planning to do some hunting myself.  Was in the process of deciding what I was searching for.”

Chade looked farther west towards the mountain range, waving a paw at it, “That’s my favorite spot to hunt.  Not the easiest, or even the biggest prizes, but it is the most fun.” Chade looked at the other boy grinning, “So, if we want big game we could try to find some reindeer.”

“How much hunting experience do you have by the way? We can go for smaller safer things if you prefer.  The Dall sheep in the mountains are my favorite prey but that’s mostly because of how dangerous it is chasing and fighting up there.  One wrong step and, well, splat.  Oh, and lots of polar bears like it up there.  I like that part also.” Chade had spent too much time as a kid wishing to feel safe.  Now that he could stay safe it seemed he wanted to search for danger.  Hunting was the necessity, killing bears was fun and satisfying.  

Chade was hoping he’d just met a friend who also enjoyed a bit of fun in more dangerous settings but if he hadn’t it would still be nice to have a hunting partner for the day to day.  Maybe Arc had other things he enjoyed doing that Chade would consider fun?  The blue wolf hadn’t thought about it much before but a friend around his age suddenly seemed a really nice thing to try for.  

"Chade"

[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]