size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-23-2022, 11:45 AM
The massive man dropped the girl into the waves as he turned around to face Haiku. His voice was gruff and menacing but Haiku didn’t think about anything but the helpless woman. She was obviously struggling to keep her head above the water, Haiku didn’t realize the full scope of her condition at that point. He was more concerned with getting her to dry land, and away from the unyielding jaws of the man before him. He could see her blood stain the sea and his heart leapt into his throat.

He tried not to think of Bowen as he put himself in harms way for someone who needed it. This wasn’t right, and Haiku knew it, especially as the vivid pelted girl was abandoned to drown as he became the man’s focus. Hackles raised along his back and his quill like whiskers flared. ”I’m making it my business.” He spoke much more confidently than he felt, but as he saw the girl reach the sand bar he moved. Without hesitation he leapt at the nameless man with ferocity that didn’t often show through. He wasn’t going to let him hurt her again.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby