size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
05-23-2022, 02:28 PM

His approach had caused some tension in the Empress' posture, but the moment he spoke he saw her relax once more. She didn't look up at him right away, no doubt attempting to keep up the appearance of the austere monarch at a social function. It was terribly amusing for Maverick to see compared to the other side of Venom he'd uncovered. Still he saw her smile brighten when she realized who he was. She greeted him back as coolly as a composed and masterful actress. She admitted that she did not find herself here very often, though more frequently than he did. The dire brute gave a snicker and stole a sip from a goblet resting on the table. It hadn't been his, but he didn't care. It was filled with a sweet mead, so it was his now. "You'd be right about that. I don't even know where I am!" He flashed Venom a playful grin, but there was truth in his humor. He had no idea what pack this was, who these wolves were, or what the hell was even goin on. He'd fully crashed the event just so he could find himself in Venom's presence once more.

Maverick took a longer sip of the mead and cast his turquoise eyes around the room, eventually landing on the bride and groom at the head of the hall. "I'm guessing... wedding," he said, gesturing to Artorias and Briar. "The alphas of the pack? They'd have to be for all of this." He gestured to the grandeur of the feast happening all around them. It was an impressive sight, but all Maverick was really focused on was the empress at his side. "Besides, a social soiree like this, I couldn't rightly let the Lady Abraxas attend without a handsome piece of eye candy on her arm as her date!" Another roguish flash of pearly teeth, Maverick didn't hold to the same decorum that Venom did. He didn't have to keep up appearances, so while she resisted leaning into him, he didn't resist letting his bushy tail curl around across the stone floor to brush against her hip and rump before coming to settle over hers. "So I've never been to a proper wedding before. Care to show me the ropes? Are we supposed to dance? Get drunk out in the gardens?" Maverick raised a curious brow to Venom while sipping at his drink, curious what was on the regal fae's mind now that he was here to liven things up for her.

"Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.