An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
05-23-2022, 09:39 PM
Pyr didn't press further, and Sparrow was thankful. She just needed a moment to get her thoughts together. As she asked Pyralis about her beliefs, the onder woman went on to mention that she was an Abraxas and Sparrow couldn't hide her shock- had she known Pyr was an Abraxas before and just never put two and two together? "Oh you're one of them?" spilled from her mouth before she was able to think and quickly she lapped at her lips as if to rid the words that had crossed them, "Sorry, I just- I'm familiar, but I wouldn't have thought..." Her voice trailed off. What did she think? She didn't, that's what.

Pyralis finished and said that all she had was questions now. Sparrow nodded and chewed on her cheek for a moment, "I don't think I've ever believed in any gods," she said, her eyes slowly drawing to Pyralis, "but I'll believe in you whenever you become one." Sparrow tossed a slightly better fake smile, "So, what does being a God entail and why do you have to follow rules to be a god?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.