gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
05-24-2022, 09:18 AM
She couldn’t deny the relief at knowing this wasn’t her ex come to torment her with his presence. Venom knew that the man shouldn’t have had that kind of power over her still, he’d left her and she should have completely forgotten about him. She knew that he had already forgotten her. Yet still she struggled, letting him in her headspace when she should have been focusing on the party. Now she had her favorite distraction, a title Maverick had earned during their last encounter. Though she was a far cry from the inebriated monarch he had enjoyed that day.

As he leaned over an unclaimed goblet and indulged in the beverage provided Venom had forgotten that had been her original goal in excusing herself from the crowd, now that Mav was here she wasn’t sure she should indulge. The last time they had been together she had allowed herself to fully surrender control, today wasn’t the time for any of that. Venom had a life full of cloaking all but the most serious emotions within. With Maverick beside her all of that fell away, she would do bets without the temptations inebriation brought. At least while they had an audience.

Still, she couldn’t completely abstain because it would be rude to her hosts. So Venom took a couple of laps from the glass of mead that Maverick was enjoying. He spoke his observations after a beat of looking around, however lost he was. He was quite accurate as he went along, a wedding, for the pair of alphas that sat at the head of the feast. "You guess correctly.” She chuckled as he waved a paw at the mass celebration, but sputtered slightly at his next observation.

Despite his phrasing there was a flutter in her heart as he mentioned accompanying her as a date. At the same time his tail brushed against her hip and wrapped around her own, like he was making the decision official. Venom couldn’t say that the thought was unpleasant, and her skin tingled at the thought of when she had him fully wrapped around her. The thought was pleasant despite how conflicting it was. "What a gentlemanly thing to do,” she chuckled softly in agreement, despite the suggestive undertones.

He pressed her further about what they were supposed to be doing at a wedding, and made a couple of wild suggestions. Wild for the Empress at least. "Seems like you’ve got a pretty good idea of what to expect. I’ll allow you to dance with me.” She promised him, lifting a white gloved paw to rest upon his own as her gaze fell there. "And I’ll consider letting you get me drunk again.” She went on to tease him as she grabbed said paw to lead him towards the dance floor.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]