Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-05-2013, 12:48 PM

She didn't have to wait long, in a matter of minutes she soon felt a gentle nudge on her shoulder, the scent of her brother washing over her nose. Loccian would turn her head, grey meeting gold, a smile spreading over her lips. Ears swiveled forward to catch his voice, he missed her.

Loccian would lean forward, gently pressing her nose against his for a brief moment before pulling back. ?And so have I Pontifex.? Voice soft as usual, she would turn away to look out across the lake, taking in a long and deep breath, holding it then exhaling with a light chuckle. ?So much has changed brother... Had I been told what was held in my future back home, I would have never believed it.?

Indeed, she would have thought the wolf to be out of its mind, possibly on some form of drug that was clouding the mind. What she had now, it was amazing, a wonderful thing. She had a home where people actually liked her, respected her enough to make her a high rank. She did not have to cower in fear at a glance, she could walk freely without worry.

Speech,

Awesome table by Wolf <3