size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-24-2022, 04:40 PM

Fuck, he hadn't expected her to agree so readily to being impregnated once more, but hearing her beg him for it brought a low growl from the brute and he rested his teeth gently against Siren's neck while his tongue pulled over her pulse. She made him want to bite her, bend her over and take her like a feral beast. The words she uttered and the mentally imagery of her round, pregnant body tightened things low in the man. With Siren still in his arms, Chimera rolled onto his side, freeing his arousal so that it wasn't ground uncomfortably against the woven straw mat.

"If only I could, sweet sister." One big paw stroked her cheek lovingly. "You remember what happened last time." He'd never forget that she had almost died giving birth to Albion and Scylla. He had sworn never to fill her with pups again. It wasn't worth the risk. Still, he held her pale cheek in his paw. "If I were smaller, perhaps, but alas..." He was a giant and she was a tiny thing. It wasn't safe for her to carry his children. No matter how much he would love to see her blossom once more, he never would.

"That's not to say that I can't still fill you in other ways," he purred darkly, easing his queen onto the ground on her back. Chimera's neck curled and he looked down upon her, all spread out just for him. The man lowered his head and began dragging his tongue across the fae's chest and belly. He paid special attention to her inner thighs, ears perked to listen for her sounds of pleasure. A thick foreleg rested on either side of her hips, holding her right where he wanted here for there was much more to come.

"Chimera & Siren Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.