An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-24-2022, 06:26 PM
As Indigo greeted her back, she too felt that pit in her soul ache for what they had lost. Each other, and their children. Duchess knew at heart that indigo was who she wanted... but she knew there was nothing they could do to mend what she had done and what had happened. It was far from over between them. He had what he needed to fill his heart, and she supposed she had hers. How much truth was in that though...

She still acted fine, she went to take a seat there beside him. Taking a deep breath as her eyes went out towards the party goers. How much time she had before Aslatiel would notice or come back was not on her mind. She was not provoking Indigo in anyway, not right this second. She didn't want that now that she was here. After what felt like too long, she finally spoke out, "I'm here for Ricin." Her nose pointed out towards the large blue boy, she wouldn't know that Indigo could have already known him by being in Elysium.

She didn't wait much longer to conclude, "I like to believe that ours would have been like him." She really meant no harm in saying so... maybe some kind of healing or closure or something. Ricin had helped fill some missing part of her, maybe Indigo could find the same. Not just in Ricin but, any where else too. She was sad as she had spoken, that much was shown in the way she kept her eyes forward and not towards Indigo. But she contained herself the best way she knew how; by shutting herself down. Indigo may have known her enough to see it, but by the time she'd make it back to Noir, she'd be able to mold herself anyway that he needed. She could be open about this to Indigo. Unfortunately she didn't feel exactly the same for Noir. He could have a different part of her.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.