Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-25-2022, 06:52 PM
She kept her face buried in the plush warmth of his chest as he spoke. No, it wouldn't be enough for her. It would never be enough. She'd never tell him, she could only admit to herself. She did want to be right in Manea's steps, maybe not right this second but she did want to come home every night to Alastor, have his children, have a whole happy life with him. It would never happen. She would come to terms with it as much as she wanted this alter life, she'd let herself break just this one time.

Her face pulled back as Alastor asked her just the same. The tears welled in her eyes were just that of normal tears and not the neon ones that fell from her earlier. "I do need you Alastor." There was a part of her that was pleading with him, but she didn't have to. He understood her just from that look. "It's clear to me that I'll never get what I want. No one will ever understand me the way you do." There was a tone of hurt in her, she truly believed she was never good enough for anyone. Even Alastor. There was nothing he could do to change that way that she felt. It had just become a part of her since before she joined him here in Elysium.

Her head dropped again as a shaky breath left her and she went to move forward past him. Making it back up on the bank where she took off her cloak so she could shake off her pelt, and then readjusted it back on her. She didn't know what else she could say to him. She was growing more lonely the longer their relationship went on, but she'd never imagine her life without him. She couldn't. She didn't even want to look at him right now. She didn't want to be this way and she didn't want him to see her this way either. Maybe she wasn't thinking quite clearly because she was young but... no. She really felt like she couldn't belong anywhere. She shouldn't have been here in Elysium. She did not belong. She'd rather be cast out and disliked rather than outside and alone though. Even with Kefka gone, she wouldn't feel safe without Alastor. It was him... or it was no one.

"Relm"