size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-26-2022, 12:34 AM

Almost like a ghost in the night, the midnight, ember-clad male had dropped into her field of vision and she couldn't help the slight jump of surprise. Of course, she should've expected as much. The last time she had seen him, he had been up on that very wall, if she remembered correctly. And here they both were yet again, only this time, she was sure of what she wanted. “Noelle Destruction, wasn’t it? Welcome back. What was your decision in the end?” She sucked in a breath for a moment as she nodded. She wished she had joined the first time around, but her indecision and fear of starting a brand new life that was far, far different than the only life she knew had caused her to turn away in thought. But now she was sure. Her struggles the last season or so had certainly helped in her decision making, that was for sure.

"Yes, Sir Ardyn. I have decided to join Valhalla if you'll have me." She offered a shy, meek grin as she tilted just a tad more to get a better look. He was a handsome man, she couldn't deny that. His midnight coat that seemed to burn like a bed of coals with each and every movement was mesmerizing. She had never seen anything like it before. Little did she know there would be more exotic coats to gawk at on the other side of the wall. "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. I don't know any life than the one I've lived since I was born. I have to admit, it's been rather...difficult on my own." She supposed she should be used to it by now, no? But the struggle wasn't really worth it anymore. Neither was the loneliness the rogue life brought.

"Noelle Destruction"