Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
05-26-2022, 02:32 AM
This land... reminded her of old ones. Lands she'd been to. Lands she'd rather forget. But it was a familiar pull that made her lurk on the outskirts of the Willows before venturing closer. Steps tapped the dry ground, the winter's chill making hot breath escape her muzzle. Oceanic eyes glanced this way and that as if expecting to see ghosts from the not-to-distant past. She scoffed at herself. Silly. Stupid. Nobody she knew was in this realm.

How sad was that? Wren was all alone. No comrades. No pack. No friends even. She had made efforts, of course, lately but... It felt stiff and awkward. She was pretty damn sure they were all judging her newness. Suspicious of the outsider. "Hello?" she called out, frowning. Was that bells she heard? Strange. It was enough to make her get closer. The Willows were an empty shadow, and the bare bones of mighty trees were still a bit lush.

The West was strange. It was like a desert but also not. There was vegetation, of course. Specks of life. So not... well, okay it was like one. Wren paused, looking around. She thought she heard someone here but she didn't see them. The young woman fell silent.
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me